Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Simple Everyday Look

Today is either going to be extremely good or extremely bad.. I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm excited.

Here's a quick tutorial of my look today!

I primed my eyes with ELF's eyelid primer then used NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in French Fries as a base. I blended it slightly to avoid creasing. I used the crease color in my Wet n Wild Color Icon trio in Knock on Wood all over my lid and crease. I just used my Sonia Kashuk tapered blending brush. By only using French Fries on my lid, it gave my shadow a different look on my lid than in the crease. I lined my eyes with Milani Liquif'eye in Black. Then I used LashBlast and Rimmel's Max Bold Curves mascaras.

For blush I used CoverGirl TRUcheeks blush in 5. I applied the middle color with a stippling brush. For lips I lined my lips with Jordana lip liner in Natural then used Jordana Pretty Shine gloss in Dazzling over top.

Super quick, super simple, super pretty :) and inexpensive!


SN: My camera always makes my skin look funky and I don't like it :(

Hope you enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment