Friday, July 15, 2011

YAYY! for HAULS!

Today I am one happy girl. Shopping is the ABSOLUTE best therapy EVER.

I did some damage today. A lot of the damage occurred before I even left my bed this morning. Online shopping might be the best and worst thing invented. It's best during the holidays when people come into my jobs and complain when I just want to tell them to do all their shopping online. It's worst on days like this morning when I just lay in bed and browse websites and wanna buy everything. Shame on you internet and debit cards.

I'm so excited to share all that I got today. I didn't buy that much, but I'm still excited. I'll be more excited when my online purchases come in!

My first purchase was from Bath and Body Works. Ever since they came in, I've been eying this bad boy at work. So I bought it.


It's the perfect size to carry all of my makeup that I decide to travel with. So pumped. Oh, and it's adorable. Because the one I had before, I will probably use to stick my brushes in inside of this. It has a little pouch on the front which is great. I'm just afraid that it's going to get ridiculously dirty because 1) the majority of the outside is white and 2) the inside is cloth. Eek.

Then I went to Target and did more damage. I went in for ONE thing and walked out with five. :( Most of the things are of great use though. I got this cute little container for my brushes. I love the color and it's perfect for them since I'm reorganizing my makeup. I'm going back to buy more because I love love LOVE them.

I also bought these cute little ribbons to decorate it with.

I bought this mesh storage bin. Not quite sure what I will use it for yet, but I'm sure I will find use for it. It's pink and cute.

Naturally, I can't go anywhere without buying nail polish. So I bought another Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Fuchsia Power. It's just a bright creme pink.

Lastly, I bought what I originally went into Target for was ELF'S cream eyeliner in Black. I have it in Midnight (blue) but black is a staple in every girls (or guys) makeup collections.

THEN I went to a local beauty store that carries NYX because I've been trying to get my hands on either their jumbo pencil in Milk or their white eyeshadow base. No luck whatsoever in that. But, it wouldn't be true Olysse fashion if I walked out of there without buying anything.

I bought the NYX trio eyeshadows in #25 (Beanie, Red Bronze, Red Bean). It's super cute. I'm excited to try them out. I also bought a NYX jumbo eyeshadow pencil in Yogurt. Mainly for an inner corner highlight. I'm excited to try that too. I also bought a NYX auto lip liner in Natural.

As I thought I was done, I took one more glance at their makeup and then golden rays of light came down and music started playing around this product. A WHITE EYESHADOW BASE. I almost cried in the store, right then and there. It's the LA girl PRO Primer in White. It's beautiful. Unline NYX's jumbo pencils, it's auto. LA Girl is steppin' their products and packaging up. I'm proud of them. Needless to say, my unnecessary shopping trip was successful.

NYX is an inexpensive brand to begin with, but you can get it cheaper if you find it in local beauty supply stores. You'll be surprised what little random spots will carry NYX or Sinful Colors for dollars cheaper than what you'll find it for online or at ULTA.

Nothing I bought was over $5 :) Except the cosmetic bag which was only $10, but I got my discount :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment