Friday, July 22, 2011

HOLY haul! Pt. 2

That was a mildly extensive haul just on that order. Hang on tight. There's more.

I had to go to my favorite store (Dollar General) to pick up basic things like makeup remover, face wash, tampons, etc. Of course I can't go in there and walk out with only what I intended to buy. I needed a new black Art Deco polish so I bought one of them and I also picked up an AMBI Complexion Cleansing Bar. I'm excited to try it to see if it works. If not, my face will just smell extremely good. It's described as a "light fresh scent". Indeed it is. It's like that perfect laundry detergent smell.
Last stop.. Walgreens! I just stopped in to see if they had any good makeup on clearance or sale. Sure enough.

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear on sale. You might as well have just said my name. AND they had new colors! Happy, happy girl. I picked up Posh Plum (an iridescent plum), Going Green (a true Kelly green with a slight shimmer to it), Deep Blue Sea (grayed blue with TONS of shimmer), and Time to Shine (taupe-ish with TONS of shimmer). They're all so beautiful. Especially TTS. I'm slowly working my way to owning every color in the collection.
Posh Plum, Going Green, Deep Blue Sea, Time to Shine

I also picked up a Sinful Colors polish in Cream Pink. It's a hot pink. And it's fabulous. I picked up a little angled brush that they had there too. It's an eyeliner brush, but I'm going to use it for my brows. I have two of the Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Collection palettes, but I decided to try the trios (Color Icon). I picked up Silent Treatment and Knock on Wood. They're both kind of similar, but very different at the same time. The Color Icon trios have some wild colors, but for now I'm sticking to the neutrals. I'll probably own the whole collection before the summers over.
Studio 35 Eyeliner Brush, Sinful Colors- Cream Pink, Wet n Wild Color Icon Trios in Silent Treatment and Knock on Wood

Okay now I don't know what they're doing with Jordana, but almost all of their products were on clearance. Now when I say clearance. I mean, damn near free.  I went a little crazy and got one of everything. I apparently picked up some that weren't clearanced but they were still less than a dollar. Lipliners and eyeliners out the wazoo. Aside from the two that weren't clearanced, nothing was over $0.50. I got eyeliners for $0.17! And $0.25! OMG I couldn't pass it up. Surprisingly, I didn't even grab two of something. So excited. 

Jordana Eyeliner in Medium Brown, Lip Liner in Natural, Nutmeg, and Deep Purple, Kohl Kajal Eyeliner in Espresso, Cool Aqua, Parisian Plum, and Green Gables, Easyliner for Lips in Sugar Bronze, Honey Dip, and Sedona Red, Eyeliner in Taupe and Black, and Lip Liner in Mousse
Almost forgot I picked up this fabulous lip gloss! Might just be my new favorite :)
Jordana Pretty Shine Luxury Gloss in Dazzling
This was a very successful haul. Long, but successful. I really can't wait to try all of these products! Hope you had fun keeping up!

On another note: God really works in mysterious ways. I CANNOT help but say that I am nothing but blessed :)

xoxo Olysse

No comments:

Post a Comment