Friday, August 19, 2011

Still Alive!

Hello lovelies!

I apologize for the lack of posting. The past three weeks have been a whirlwind between work (or lack there of), getting everything sorted out with my car, and getting ready to go back to school. I leave for school tomorrow so hopefully my schedule will allow me to post at least once a week.

I absolutely cannot believe how fast this summer has gone. College is the devil. I don't want three and a half months off of school if it makes my summer go by so fast! This summer was a different one. Can't say I necessarily enjoyed it as much as I should've. Hopefully the next couple semesters go by equally as fast so I can have a career and not waste my money on school and devilish books.

I probably should be packing and doing laundry and whatnot considering I'll be heading out in about 24 hours and I have to work today, but I am just not feelin' it. It's definitely one of those days where I just wanna turn off my phone and lay in bed all day and snuggle. Or go to a pool.

On a side note, I honestly think I'm developing a problem with buying nail polish. It is almost impossible for me to go out and not buy at least one polish. It's a great day if I only buy one, I usually walk out with 5 or 6. BUT I did buy a container yesterday that is PERFECT for my nail polish. It's on the large side but it holds EVERYTHING.

Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment